Appropriate Analysis Method Makes Accurate Results
Result accuracy is the most important product provided by Prodia Clinical Laboratory to customers. That is why Prodia constantly tries its best in processing samples, especially in picking analysis method. The following are analysis methods used by Prodia Clinical Laboratory to obtain accurate results.
1. Chemical Analysis using Enzymatic, Colorimetry, and Immunoturbidimetry methods.
2. Immunology Analysis using Enzyme Linked Immunoassay (ELISA), Chemiluminescence Immunoassay, Fluorescent Assay, Nephelometry, Lateral Flow Immunochromatographic Assays (rapid test), Agglutination, and Immunofluorescence (microscopic) methods.
3. Hematology Analysis using Flow Cytometry method.
4. Urine Sediment Analysis using Flow Cytometry and Microscopic methods.
5. Pap smear Analysis using Liquid Based Cytology method.
6. Microbiology Analysis using Culture and Resistance methods
7. Molecular Diagnostics using Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Hybrid Capture, PCR-RFLP (Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism), Real Time PCR, Hybridization, Induced Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICPMS), High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) methods.
Generally, each analysis uses different methods. However, there are several methods used for more than one type of analysis.
Apart from that, some are using specific methods. In other words, the analysis cannot be performed using general methods. The examples of such analyses are: trace element analysis (metal) using ICP MS method, HbA1c analysis using HPLC method, HPV DNA analysis using Hybrid Capture method, HCV Genotyping analysis with Line Probe Hybridization and Anti-Nuclear Antibody analysis using Immunofluorescence (microscopic) method.
Nevertheless, the methods being used will evolve along with the advancement of technology and will be changed as needed.
Among these methods, Prodia Clinical Laboratory has one flagship analysis method. This method is considered as the flagship because Prodia is the only one trusted to use it. The name of the method is ICP MS. This method is used in molecular diagnostics. As a clinical laboratory which takes the accuracy of the analysis result seriously, Prodia will keep innovating and developing all aspects affecting the result, especially the analysis method. We will only give you the best services.