Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Prodia Health Care
Prodia has currently become more than just an ordinary clinical laboratory through Prodia Health Care which emphasizes wellness services in order to help Indonesian people gain complete health.
The services provided by Prodia Health Care will identify your risk of metabolic diseases and will be more focused on the prevention of coronary heart disease, diabetes mellitus and hypertension by providing a general practitioner care, clinical nutrition specialist/nutritionist and physician sports medicine specialist to help manage diet and exercise.
Prodia Health Care's wellness service:
I. Screening/initial examination
Before having the Prodia Wellness Panel, the customer's risk of diseases will be assessed first based on the initial examination (screening), which are:
a. Examination by general practitioners: anamnesis, physical examination and heart fitness
b. Screening panel examination
- Check-Up PlusPanel
- Young Generation Check-Up Panel
- Risk of CHD/Stroke Panel
- Metabolic Syndrome Panel
II. Risk stratification identification
In this stage, the risk stratification identification will be held based on the initial examination, and every individual will be grouped into the category of:
1. Low risk
Patients with a low risk of having cardiovascular incidence/diabetes mellitus/hypertension
2. Moderate risk
Patients with a moderate risk of having cardiovascular incidence/diabetes mellitus/hypertension is recommended to have a health monitoring at least once every three months (laboratory and non laboratory tests, diet management and regular exercise based on the consultation with the doctor).
3. High risk
Patients with a high risk of having cardiovascular incidence/diabetes mellitus/hypertension should immediately consult with a recommended specialist.
III. Monitoring: Wellness Panel
If the patient is included in the moderate risk category, follow up on this result with the wellness panel:
1.Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) Wellness
- Laboratory tests: Total Cholesterol, Direct LDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Triglyceride, Apo A-1, ApoB and hs-CRP
- Non-laboratory tests: Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Treadmill
2.Diabetes Mellitus (DM) Wellness
a. Prediabetes Wellness Panel
- Laboratory tests: HbA1c (A1c), Fasting Glucose, Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT), HDL Cholesterol, Triglyceride
- Non-laboratory tests: Blood Pressure, Abdominal Circumference, EKG and Chest X-ray
b. DM-Obesity Wellness Panel
- Laboratory tests: Direct LDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Triglyceride, Fasting Glucose, HbA1c (A1c), ApoB, hs-CRP, GPT, Urine Albumin/Creatinine Ratio, Cystatin C, Vitamin D
- Non-laboratory tests: Abdominal Circumference, Body Mass Index (BMI), EKG, Chest X-ray, ABI
a. Hypertension Wellness Panel
- Laboratory tests: Cystatin C, Urine Albumin/Creatinine Ratio, Uric Acid, hs-CRP, Na, K, Cl, NT-proBNP
- Non-laboratory tests: EKG, if there is any indication Treadmill, Chest X-ray, USG
b. Hypertension Management Wellness Panel
- Laboratory tests: Routine Hematology, Routine Urine, HbA1c (A1c), Fasting Glucose, Creatinine, Total Cholesterol, Direct LDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Triglyceride, ApoB, Urea N, Cystatin C, Uric Acid, Urine Albumin/Creatinine Ratio, Na, K, Cl, hs-CRP (once every six months for the controlled hypertension)
- Non-laboratory tests: EKG if there is any indication: Treadmill, Chest X-ray, Echocardiography, USG
IV. Vaccination and Consultation
Vaccination of hepatitis A, B, influenza and HPV, and consultation with a nutritionist and sports medicine physician* are available.
Currently Prodia Health Care is available and ready to serve you in Jakarta, Pekanbaru, Malang and Solo.
*available in certain cities