Nomination and Remuneration Committee is established and reports to Board of Commissioners (BoC) in helping the duties and functions of BoC, especially for the nomination and remuneration functions. According to Regulation of Financial Service Authority (OJK) Number 34/POJK.04/2014 concerning Nomination and Remuneration Committee of Issuers and Public Companies, in general, the duties and responsibilities of Nomination and Remuneration Committee are as follow:
- Provides recommendations to the BoC regarding: the composition of the functions of Board of Directors (BoD) and/or BoC members, the criteria and policies required in the nomination process, and the performance evaluation policies for BoD and/or BoC members
- Helps BoC assessing the performance of BoD and/or BoC members based on the standards developed for the evaluation
- Provides recommendations to BoC regarding to capacity development program for BoD and/or BoC members
- Proposes to GMS the qualified candidates to become members of BoD and/or BoC.
- Proposes recommendations to BoC regarding: remuneration structure, remuneration policies, and the amount of remuneration
- Helps BoC assessing the appropriateness between performance and Remuneration received by each of BoD and/or BoC members.
The description on the duties and responsibilities, authorities, membership, and the meetings of Nomination and Remuneration Committee has been fully specified in the Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter. The Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter can be reviewed and adjusted based on the applicable rules and regulations.
According to Circular Resolutions of BoC and Decree of BoC Number 001/SK-Dekom/IV/2018 concerning The Appointment of Nomination and Remuneration Committee Members dated 12 April 2018, the followings are the structure of the Nomination and Remuneration Members:
Chairperson: Scott Andrew Merrillees
Member: Andi Widjaja
Member: Gunawan Prawiro Soeharto
Member: Endang Wahjuningtyas Hoyaranda
Member: Lukas Setia Atmaja