Prodia's vision as a Center of Excellence pushes itself to never seize improving the quality of the services provided to the customers. Several measures that have been performed to achieve the goal of becoming a Center of Excellence are as follows:
- Prodia Diagnostic Information Center
Providing the latest information on the development of medicine for physicians and general public through:
- Forum Diagnosticum, Laboratory Information and The Indonesian Biomedical Journal for the physicians.
- Seminar or talk show, scientific discussion and medical workshop for both physicians and general public.
- Library having more than 1,200 text books and 40 science journals, as well as health magazines.
- Means of promotion such as brochure, booklet and the health magazine Smart Living.
- Prodia&rsquo s website (www.prodia.co.id) and official social media accounts (Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
- 'Prodia' mobile app that can be downloaded via Google Play and Apple Store.
- Supporting the Development of Laboratory Medicine
This step is performed by collaborating with foreign institutions such as:
- National University Hospital (NUH) - Singapore (www.nus.edu.sg)
- Quest Diagnostics - USA (www.questdiagnostics.com)
And professional organizations in the medical field:
- Indonesian Association for Clinical Chemistry (HKKI) (www.hkki.org)
- Indonesian Association of Medical Laboratory Technologist (PATELKI) (www.patelki.org)
- Asian and Pacific Federation of Clinical Biochemistry (APFCB) (www.apfcb.org)
- Asia Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists (AAMLS) (www.aamls.jamt.jp)
- Clinical Laboratory Standard Institute (CLSI) (www.clsi.org)
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) (www.aacc.org)
- National Referral Center Laboratory
Situated in Prodia Tower, PRN serves over 600 types of laboratory examination with an average of 130,000 tests/month. PRN operates 24 hours a day and uses online system for patients registration carried out by the referrer, interfacing laboratory equipment and the delivery of examination result to the referrer. Since 2012, PRN has become the first and the only laboratory in Indonesia to receive accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- Research Support Center Laboratory
This service has been provided since 1991, and hitherto has supported more than 2,600 researches involving 364 types of examination specifically provided for research. To support this vision, Prodia provides facilities such as:
- Research & Esoteric Laboratory
- Biomolecular Laboratory
- Evaluation Laboratory
- Central Laboratory for All Medicinal Fields
The professionals in Prodia are the founders and active officials in these following organizations:
- Indonesian Atherosclerosis and Vascular Disease Society (PAPVI)
- Indonesian Society for the Study of Obesity (HISOBI)
- Indonesian Diabetes Association (PERSADIA)
- The Research and Development of Health Science in Indonesia
Prodia is equipped with Diagnostic Development Department focusing on:
- Trendspotting: evaluating the development of the science and technology of health lab, including examination, method and instrument.
- The development of new examination types and the search for the latest equipment and examination method to ensure that Prodia is supporting a more accurate and precise diagnosis.