Terms & Conditions of Use of Prodia's Website
Terms & Conditions of Use of Prodia's Website
- Website is the Website managed by Prodia to support its business activities as updated from time to time and can be accessed directly by you through your computer, laptop, mobile phone, or gadget to find out information about Prodia.
- Website users are parties who can access and use the Website. Website users can be customers or non-customers of Prodia.
- An Internet connection is required to use the Website. All costs incurred for connecting your electronic device to the Internet network are your sole responsibility.
- This Website serves to provide information about Prodia.
- The types of Prodia’s services that can be used through the Website are:
- Information Service
You can display information about Prodia, including but not limited to Prodia's locations and facilities, health management programs, consultation or teleconsultation schedules with doctors at Prodia, medical checkup offers, and other information. Prodia will update this information from time to time.
- Appointment Service
You can make an appointment for a laboratory test or with a doctor at Prodia, and you can also reschedule or cancel the appointment.
- Medical Checkup Service
You can make an appointment for a medical checkup at Prodia
- Health Articles and Tips Service
You can access health articles and information through this service which Prodia will update from time to time.
- Other Services
You will get other additional services that are currently being developed by Prodia (hereinafter individually or collectively referred to as the "Services").
- Information Service
- For the avoidance of doubt, you understand and acknowledge that the information displayed on the Information Service may not be actual and that appointments made through the Appointment Service may be rescheduled or canceled at any time by Prodia upon its consideration.
- You understand that appointments made through the Appointment Service may be rescheduled in case of unavailable doctors.
- You understand that Prodia does not recommend you to use this Website in case of an emergency medical condition.
- Prodia reserves the right to change, delete, and/or apply new terms and conditions in these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately and will be notified to you when you access the Website for the first time after the changes become effective. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed your agreement to comply with the changes to the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Prodia reserves the right to change, delete, reduce, add, and/or update the Website's features or facilities at any time. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed your agreement to the changes, deletions, reductions, additions, and/or updates to the Website's features or facilities.
- By using the Website, you understand and agree that conversations through the video call, voice call, and chat features will be archived for legal purposes and to improve service quality. The confidentiality of your conversations will be guaranteed, and the information within them will not be published.
- Prodia reserves the right not to process the signup, limit, or stop the use of the Website if Prodia has reason to suspect that you have violated the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and/or the applicable laws and regulations.
Terms of Website Use
- Prodia’s Website is a digital engagement platform that allows Prodia to:
- have conversations with you online via email, chat, and social media;
- regularly share promotional information with you in case of any offer and/or promotion of new products, special offers, or other information that Prodia deems needed by you;
- regularly send you emails and/or SMS containing promotional information in case of any offer and/or promotion of new products, special offers, or other information that Prodia deems needed by you.
- You understand that all health articles and medical checkup information that Prodia displays are only general in nature and are for education and information purposes only. However, the articles and/or information that Prodia displays cannot be considered and cannot be used as a substitute for advice, diagnosis, or health care. Although efforts have been made to display data and/or information as accurately as possible, Prodia is not responsible for any losses arising from actions related to the use of articles, data/information, and presentation time on the Website.
- By providing Prodia with your specific geographic location information as obtained from the GPS data of your electronic device, you represent that you have the right to provide Prodia with information that Prodia will use either for this Website or, with your prior consent, another health-related application that is currently being developed by Prodia.
- Your use of this Website is not permitted to:
- Harm, misuse, alter, or modify the Website in any way;
- Use, modify, publish, and remove intellectual properties on the Website and/or facilitate such action as regulated in the applicable laws and regulations;
- Use the Website to distribute commercial advertisements or other materials:
- falsely, fraudulently, misleadingly, or maliciously impersonate another person or falsify your identity or other information about you.
- Spread viruses, spam, or other similar technologies that can damage and/or harm the Website and other uses;
- Misuse or use of the Website for activities in conflict with the law, including but not limited to money laundering, theft, embezzlement, terrorism, fraud, and other things that cause inconvenience to others.
- Prodia reserves the right to prohibit you from further using the Website if you use the Website without complying with these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- By using the Website, you agree that Prodia is not responsible to you or any other party for any losses caused by actions taken by you or any other party under the Website's Services. The above provision will apply even if you no longer use the Website.
- You acknowledge and understand that Prodia is not responsible for any direct or indirect injury, death, or loss, material or immaterial, arising from your use of the Website or any claim related to the use of the Website.
Prodia is committed to creating a Website that is as accessible as possible for all users, including persons with disabilities. Your browsing experience can be improved by changing the settings on your electronic device (such as changing the text size) or by installing additional assistive technologies. If you have any questions about accessibility, please contact Prodia.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Prodia is the sole owner of Prodia's name, icons, and logo, as well as the features contained in the Website, which are copyrights and trademarks protected by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. You are strictly prohibited from using, modifying, or installing such names, icons, logos, brands, or features without the written consent of Prodia.
- All intellectual property rights contained in the Website are based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, including, in this case, the ownership of intellectual property rights over the entire source code of the Website and intellectual property rights related to the Website. For this reason, you are prohibited from violating the intellectual property rights contained on this Website, including modifying, using for derivative works, adapting, duplicating, copying, selling, recreating, hacking, and/or exploiting this Website, including using or accessing the Website without authorization, launching automated programs, scripts, or any program that may hinder the operation and/or performance of the Website, or in any way reproducing or bypassing the navigational or presentation structure of the Website or its contents.
- You are only allowed to use the Website or a copy of the Website solely for personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-sublicensable interest.
- Prodia reserves the full right to take legal action against any violations committed by you related to the Website's intellectual property rights.
Website Security and No Guarantee
- Prodia always makes reasonable efforts to keep this Website functioning and running smoothly. However, Prodia is not and will not be responsible for the unavailability of the Website and/or its Services feature due to various reasons, including but not limited to maintenance or technical problems. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmission or access does not guarantee a secure and private website. Therefore any messages or information you send or use on the Website may be hacked or retrieved by unauthorized third parties.
- This Website is provided "as is" in the sense that you acknowledge and agree that all risks arising from your use of the Website's features remain entirely with you, and you have no right to claim any compensation from Prodia. Prodia makes no representations or warranties:
- that this Website will be free from errors and/or defects or when operating in combination with other hardware, software, systems, or data, and that errors and/or defects in the Website or Web App will be fixed;
- about the availability and reliability of the Website and the supporting servers that provide the Website, including its being free from viruses and other harmful components;
- that the features on the Website will meet your expectations and needs; that the quality of the products, features, and information available will meet your expectations and needs.
Interaction with Third Parties
Exemption from Liability
- In addition to the above provisions, Prodia is not liable for any injury, death, damage, or loss you suffered as a result of any service provider or third party's actions. Prodia is also not liable for any violations or criminal acts committed by any service provider while delivering the service. Service providers are only Prodia's partners, not its employees, agents, or representatives.
- Prodia takes appropriate and reasonable technical and security measures to keep Prodia's Website safe and free from viruses and errors. However, despite the effective technologies, no security system can guarantee the security of Prodia's database or that the information you provide will not be intercepted when it is sent to Prodia. Prodia will inform you in writing in case of any security breach involving your personal information.
- The Website may experience restrictions, delays, and other issues related to the use of the Internet and electronic communications, including defective devices used by you or any service provider or third party, being out of range, being inactive, or not functioning. Prodia is not liable for any delay, delivery failure, damage, or loss due to such problems.
- Managers and/or licensors, affiliates, and their respective members, officers, directors, commissioners, employees, lawyers, and agents ("Indemnified Parties") will not be liable to you for any losses, costs, expenses (including legal costs and expenses), damages, penalties, or payment amounts whatsoever or howsoever caused (whatever the form of action), directly or indirectly, related to:
- any access, use and/or inability to use the Website or the Services provided;
- reliance on any data or information available through the Website and/or Services;
- any failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, server system or connection delays in delivery, computer viruses, or other harmful, destructive, or damaging agent-oriented programming, code patterns, or macros;
- any use of or access to any other website or website page that links to the Website, even if Prodia, Prodia's officers, agents, or employees may have been advised or anticipated the same possibility.
- You are under no obligation to use Prodia's Website and may choose to stop using it at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of the time you give your agreement for using this Website and will continue to apply and bind you until these Terms and Conditions are terminated by Prodia.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted by the law of the Republic of Indonesia and, in connection with the termination by Prodia as referred to in paragraph 2 above, you and Prodia agree to waive the provisions of Article 1266 of the Indonesian Civil Code which requires a court decision to terminate an agreement.
- Any dispute that may arise between you and Prodia in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions will be resolved amicably. In the event that such a dispute cannot be resolved amicably, you and Prodia agree to refer it to the Central Jakarta District Court.
This Website is officially owned and operated by PT Prodia Widyahusada Tbk, having its address at Jalan Kramat Raya No. 150, Jakarta Pusat 10430. If you have any questions or comments regarding Prodia's Website, please contact Prodia by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.