PERI’s Research Grant Year 2017
Research Topics should be in clinical laboratory, occupational health, stem cell biology or biomedical science.
PERI Research Grant is available for applicants in universities, colleges of higher education or independent research institutes in Indonesia.
PERI cannot provide donations to organizations that discriminate for any reason, including race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Following requirements should be submitted in English:
- Application form, can be downloaded at PERI' s website.
- Letter intent (can be a short form of proposal).
- curriculum vitae.
All research suggested should be limited to human subject research only. PERI research grant covers all expenses for laboratory works and publication in the maximum amount of IDR 100 million/proposal. Only three proposals will be granted.
Key Assessment Criteria
Funding decisions for research proposals are based on four key assessment criteria:
- Originality, potential contribution to knowledge
- Research design and methods
- Research budget
- Outputs, dissemination and impact
- Presentation in English, selected candidate have to make a 10 minutes presentation.
Guidelines of letter intent
- Limit letter to two pages, single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman.
- A letter must be on the requesting organization' s letterhead stationary and signed by the investigator.
- Provide a brief summary of the goals, objectives and proposed outcomes of the project and a short description of the program activities.
- Provide project parameters to include:
- Time frame of the project
- Location to be served
- The number of people who would benefit
- Other comparable programs or facilities in the area
- Collaborative partners in the project.
- Provide the estimated cost of project and amount of funds the applicant will request from the Foundation. If matching funds are to be provided, indicate the approximate amount and the source from which they will be derived.
July 19, 2017 - October 29, 2017
Presentation (by selected candidate):
November 9, 2017
Grantee Announcement (will be announced on https://prodia.institute)
November 16, 2017
November 23, 2017
All softcopies of required documents (in PDF or Microsoft Word) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For downloading the application forms and additional information, please click here.
The Prodia Education and Research Institute
Prodia Tower 9th Floor, Jl. Kramat Raya No. 150, Jakarta 10430, Indonesia.
Phone: +62-21-3144182 ext 3872