Prodia was established as a simple laboratory on 7 May 1973 in Solo, Central Java.
Prodia developed its service in Jakarta and Bandung.
• Prodia pioneered and established an international cooperation with National University Hospital - Singapore and Specialty Lab (currently Quest Lab) - USA.
• The service of Prodia could be accessed in 7 branches.
1992 - 1997
The service of Prodia successfully covered Indonesia through 38 branches.
Prodia set up a new business unit, namely Innodia, with the duty in the marketing and distribution of quality medical instruments either domestically or internationally
Prodia became the first clinical laboratory in Indonesia qualifying for ISO 9002.
2001 - 2005
• Prodia formed a professional management team.
• Laboratory technologist in Prodia was the first to acquire the competence certificate from Professional Certification National Board.
• The service of Prodia successfully covered Indonesia through 90 branches.
The service of Prodia successfully covered Indonesia through 99 branches.
Prodia acquired Top Brand Award with the highest rank for the first time.
• Prodia acquired Service Excellence Award.
• Prodia expanded its business by forming ProSTEM, which specifically deals with stem cell laboratory. ProSTEM became the first and the only umbilical cord blood bank with the official permits from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia.
• Prodia opened its new business unit, namely ProLine, a local producer of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical instruments in collaboration with Diasys, the pioneer in liquid stable reagent with more than 29-year experience.
• The service of Prodia successfully covered Indonesia through 107 branches.
• Understanding the specific needs for the clinical laboratory service for children, Prodia ChildLab was established in Jakarta.
• Prodia became the first clinical laboratory in Indonesia qualifying for National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program for HbA1c examination.
Prodia became the first clinical laboratory in Indonesia successfully accredited by College of American Pathologists (CAP).
• Prodia was successfully received accreditation from SMK3 and OHSAS 2015 and awarded as ‘Diagnostic Services Company of the Year 2015’ by Frost & Sullivan.
• Prodia officially launched the first clinical laboratory implementing green building concept, namely Grha Prodia Surabaya.
• Prodia contributed a new innovation by forming Prodia Health Care with the concept of wellness clinic
• Prodia established Prodia Women’s Health Center in Jakarta to fulfill the special need for clinical laboratory for women.
• Prodia successfully became the biggest clinical laboratory in Indonesia by the presence of 128 branches (251 outlets) in 104 cities throughout 30 provinces.