What is Prodia Genome Center?
Prodia Genome Center is a part of Prodia’s laboratory that is dedicated to genomic tests, consisting of various tests, from those designed to detect the risk of diseases, infections, and cancers to medical diagnoses and tests that recommend a healthy lifestyle.
Type of Genomics Tests
Risk of Hereditary Diseases
Examination of gene variants that pose a risk of hereditary diseases.
Screenings for particular groups, such as screening for chromosomal abnormalities in a pregnant woman.
Helps prescribe the right medicines, generally cancer drugs, to suit the mutation type of cancer diagnosed and increase the treatment’s success.
Guides change in the lifestyle, giving recommendations on diet, exercise, skincare, sleep pattern, and stress management.
Why Prodia Genomics?
- Validated and curated using Indonesian population database
- Processed in-country according to international laboratory standards by a laboratory accredited by the CAP since 2012
- Quick results since no analyses by foreign laboratories are involved
- All services are available in all Prodia branches in 34 provinces across Indonesia, thanks to the reference laboratory system that connects all of them
- External and internal quality improvement is regularly carried out
- Genetic counselors are available for consultation
- Data security is ensured—Prodia has been ISO 27001-certified
How Do I Register for Genomic Tests at Prodia?
Registration & Booking
You can register and book online via the Prodia Mobile app or visit a nearest Prodia branch or your doctor.
You are required to fill out the informed consent form before taking a genomic test.
You can have the sample taken at the nearest branch or book a Home Service to have it taken right at your place.
The examination of the sample is done at Prodia Genommic Center using our best technologies.
Analysis of Results
The results of the examination will be analyzed and validated before it is given to you.
Final Examination Results
The results are given to you comprehensively and in an easy-to-understand format.
You can consult or have a counseling session with a specialist or a genetic counselor, if necessary.
Benefits from Genomic Tests Vary According to Their Types
Predicts risk of diseases
Helps diagnose a disease in a suspected patient
Therapy Prescribing Benefit
Determines pharmacogenomics and recommends targeted therapy that should be prescribed
Lifestyle Guiding Benefit
Recommends change in the lifestyle according to your gene variant to help you to live a healthier, more productive life
Monitors the course of a disease